A melatonin spray for your skin that you use before bedtime.
- Get to sleep on your schedule
- Wake up looking more rested and relaxed
- A low dose of topical melatonin
- Just 3 simple ingredients - Melatonin, Water, Tyrosine ( a derivative of a natural amino acid)
- Fully certified, tested, and manufactured in a US CGMP Facility
- Developed by an industry leading PhD in Chemistry and housed in Stanford University’s StartX Startup Program
- Launched with the most funded consumable product crowdfunding campaign of all time
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices
THE BENEFIT OF SPRAYABLE SLEEP
Wake up refreshed and on your schedule
Sprayable Sleep puts you in control. Whether you’re traveling or sleeping at odd hours due to shift work, Sprayable helps ensure you are refreshed when you need it most.
- Open the bottle
- Spray twice on neck (once on each side) about an hour before bedtime
- Get ready for a refreshing night's sleep!
Sprayable Sleep contains just 3 ingredients:
TyrosineA natural amino acid produced by the body
MelatoninNaturally produced by the body
When taken orally, melatonin has repeatedly been demonstrated to be one of the most effective and safest sleep aids on the market. What has been henceforth disregarded, however, are the many benefits of topical melatonin use. Recent research has demonstrated that melatonin is not only helpful in rejuvenating the skin, but also can even protect against skin aging, thanks to its strong antioxidant properties.
- Spray it on your skin about an hour before bedtime
- Leave it on - it'll dry quickly. Don't rub or wash it off.
- You should feel the effects within the hour.
- Everyone's different - try it for yourself, and see what works best for you!
frequently asked questions
Being a topical product, Sprayable will get washed off if you come in significant contact with water after application. If you are planning on taking a shower or swimming, it's best to use Sprayable after you finish the activity.
Sprayable Sleep is clear and unscented. Apart from sleeping better, you won't even notice it's there.
At present time, there isn’t enough data to conclusively establish the safety of topical melatonin for pregnant women. As such, we don’t recommend Sprayable Sleep to be used by anyone who is pregnant.
Like above, there just isn’t enough research to conclusively establish the safety of topical melatonin in children, either. As such, we don’t recommend the use of Sprayable Sleep by anyone under the age of 18.
Very few people exerpience any serious side effects from using topical melatonin sprays.
If you are presently using oral sleep aids, we recommend you consult a doctor before using Sprayable Sleep.