Sprayable Is Hiring A Growth Marketer
What You'll Be Doing:
- Managing the team responsible for growth at Sprayable and help us scale our revenue to 7-figures per month within 18 months.
- Helping define, execute, and optimize our customer acquisition efforts.
- Collaborating with our marketing, engineering, and design teams to create and optimize the sales funnels we use to market products.
- Using analytics and reporting to understand various customer cohorts as well as customer lifetime value, cost of customer acquisition, and churn.
- Using tools like email autoresponders, retargeting, and print media to leverage.
- Recruit and coaching a rapidly growing marketing team.
- Helping to manage a large (7-figure) advertising budget while using analytics and metrics to make real-time decisions on which channels to scale.
- Promoting the highest quality image of Sprayable with employees, customers, vendors, and partners.
Who You Are:
- At least 3 years of experience in a marketing role focused on customer acquisition.
- Analytics expert with deep experience setting up systems to track lifetime value, churn, and cost of customer acquisition and using data to make decisions.
- Track record of successful experimentation in developing and scaling new customer acquisition channels.
- Experience with conversion optimization and continual improvement of landing pages and sales funnels through actually getting your hands dirty and running A/B tests.
- Strong familiarity with various CPA and CPC advertising channels (Facebook, Adwords, Native Advertising) as well as channels like email marketing, content marketing, and retargeting.
- Self starter that works well in a team environment.
- Good understanding of statistics, excel, as well as enough experience with HTML to run A/B tests.
- Bonuses: We would love someone with a background in consumer products, health products, and experience marketing innovative products to new markets.
Work from anywhere on the planet. Want to work from the beach in Rio or from the a cabin in the Swiss Alps? Fine with us (just make sure you save us a guest room)
Flexible schedule. Morning person or night owl? As long as you’re crushing it (and attending our daily marketing meetings) you’re free to work the hours you like
Awesome coworkers from all over the world. Our founders include a former venture capital partner and a recipient of Peter Thiel’s 20 under 20 grant.
Build a legacy. Build (or boost) your marketing track record at what we believe will become one of the most transformative consumer health companies on the planet
Market a product that truly helps people. Sprayable products have the potential to help millions (if not billions) of people and you get to work daily to spread the word about truly universally useful product.
More About Us:
Sprayable is a consumer health company that uses innovative technology to develop sprayable alternatives to some of the world’s most commonly used products. Our two first products are Sprayable Energy (a caffeine-based energy spray) and Sprayable Sleep (a melatonin-based sleep spray). We sell our products directly to consumers and target the $30 billion sleep aid market and the $70 billion energy products market, selling monthly subscriptions that allow our customers to conveniently purchase and replenish our products.
We were founded in 2013, have 15 employees, have sold products to tens of thousands of customers in over 90 countries, and are backed by top investors including Stanford University and several global VC funds.
We believe that the world is at the beginning of a consumer health revolution. More people are taking their health and wellness into their own hands - and are demanding healthier and safer health products that help them work, play, and sleep better. And that’s what we’re here to deliver.
We’ve been featured in thousands of media outlets and Sprayable Sleep is the most backed consumable product in crowdfunding history.
Good Morning America
Times of India
- We provide a competitive salary, benefits, equity, and vacation policy. But where we truly shine and differentiate is through our culture of performance-based compensation.
- No, seriously - we provide stellar cash and equity compensation for results.
- Our goal is to quadruple our revenue each year and we want to make sure you’re truly incentivized to get us there.
- If you're the right fit for the team - we'll make sure the compensation works itself out.
If you're interested in applying for the position, email Deven Soni at firstname.lastname@example.org with a linkedin profile or resume